Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Why Hello There!

Hi there! Im sure you have been wondering what has been going on with our Miss Greater Rochester?!
Well just a week ago I finished up my degree requirements for my Master's Program!This included submitting a Capstone Project 60 pages or more on a issue we find most important to us concerning the school system. My Capstone took a further look on the connection between arts in education and academic sucess.As dancer and teaching artist, I have experienced first hand the positive effects of having the arts contritube to the success of former students.Now that my Capstone is completed I will be student teaching in just a few weeks! Whew! Im so happy I made it through. It was tough let me tell, you but I did what I do best. PERSERVERED!

No comments:

Post a Comment