Monday, April 4, 2011

Catch Up

It has been some time since my last post, let me update you:

I absolutely love working out with my trainer Jeff, he has developed a program that's fierce! I'll be in the best shape of my life come June! He gives the best advice for healthy eating substitutes because lord knows I love sweets! :)

Last week I made a radio appearance with WUFO AM " The Spirit of Western New York" Dwayne, interviewed me and asked questions about my journey into pageantry...
How did you become involved?
What's your platform?
What's the difference between Miss USA and Miss America?
After the interview he was more informed about the Miss America Organization. Dwayne along with many others are unaware that Miss America is one of the leading providers of scholarships for women. So it's not a beauty pageant? No, we are much more than just beauty, we are social advocates for change in our community. We are real young women with aspirations. We are perfecting ourselves and always striving to be the best we can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment