Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mock Interview

Yesterday was my first mock interview since Miss Greater Rochester. It felt so good to get back into the swing of things. Interview is the MOST important! The panel of judges was comprised of my two co-executive directors, Calista Amering and Katie Martin, Miss greater Rochester 2007, Vanria Glenn, events coordinator at St John Fisher College, Twylla Dillion and Diocese of Rohester Catholic school teacher, Peggy Martin. I received so much valuable feed back. During interview I got extremely emotional about my inspiration, growth through the MAO and why I want to be Miss New York. I learned that it's OK to be so passionate about something that it brings you to tears, just not during interview! Haha :) I think of tears as a breakthrough, and I'm happy I'm making this breakthrough now.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment