Sunday, May 15, 2011

Miss Greater Rochester 2011 Appearances

Boy time is flying fast! I have had so much fun thus far as Miss Greater Rochester and am thrilled with the opportunities and experiences I've had. In case you missed it, here are some of the past appearances I've made:

March 24- Interview by the Challenger News Paper and WUFO am
April 4- Miss Greater Rochester Fundraiser -Great Northern Pizza
April 11- Miss New York Workshop
May 6 Ad Page Campaign
May 7 Western New York Conference Division of Young People- Presenting my B.O.O.S.T Program
May 12 Boys and Girls Club-Presenting my B.O.O.S.T Program
May 14 Lilac Festival Parade
May 14 CMN Fundraiser at Walmart
May 14 CMN Bachelor Auction
May 15 CMN Fundraiser at Walmart

And here is some of the fun yet to come:

May 17 Boys and Girls Club
May 19 Quest Elementary School-Reading my children's book to the kindergarten class
May 19 Boys and Girls Club
May 22 Running in the Lilac Festival 5K
May 24 Boys and Girls Club
May 26 Boys and Girls Club
May 27 St. Louis School Rochester-Presenting my B.O.O.S.T program to the 5th grade classes
May 31 Boys and Girls Club
June 4 Day of Dance/ Children's Miracle Network Penny Drive
June 13-19 MISS NEW YORK PAGEANT

July- Willie Hutch Jones Sports Clinic
August- Tentatively "Let's Move" First Lady Michelle Obama visit's to Zion Dominion Global Ministries Church

September- "Little Miss" Mall Pageant

I would love for you all to join me at these upcoming appearances! Please let me know if you have any other ideas or upcoming events I could attend. My mission as Miss Greater Rochester is to truly make a difference in my community. I am proud to say I strive to live my platform of inspiring young boys and girls to reach their greatest potential both with and without the crown. Having the chance to do what I feel I am meant to do, mentor young kids, as Miss Greater Rochester...well that is just a huge added bonus! 

Thank you so much for following me on this amazing journey. I hope you will join me in all that is yet to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment