Thursday, May 19, 2011

Miss New York 2011 People's Choice

Hey there! The Miss New York 2011 Pageant is a month away! I can't believe how much time is flying! My mission as Miss Greater Rochester is to truly make a difference in my community. I am proud to say I strive to live my platform of inspiring young boys and girls to reach their greatest potential both with and without the crown. Having the chance to do what I feel I am meant to do, mentor young kids! Thank you so much for for your support~ I would love to encourage you to vote for me as Miss New York 2011 People's Choice ! All donations go directly to the Miss New York State Organization and the Empire State Education Scholarship Fund. Each vote is a dollar, how cheap is that :) Vote now!! Also take a look at all of the contestants competing for the job of Miss New York in June!Miss New York 2011 Spring Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment